On October 10, 2019, we opened our doors for our annual AGI User Conference, at The Hub, our UK Regional Demo Centre in Adderbury, Oxfordshire, UK.
AGI experts flew all the way from the United States to join us into welcoming members of the space community for this full-day event. Companies, universities and government bodies were among the attendees, including CGI, The Royal Air Force, Raytheon and the University of the West of England.
Throughout the day, a range of STK users shared their success stories, met with experts from AGI and Antycip and received support from our teams, regarding their project needs.
The discussions included:
– the use of Enterprise Software for better collaboration
– In-depth updates of AGI key products for space assets
– Large constellation analysis with STK
– UAV & Aircraft Mission Planning
– Considerations for ITU modelling
– Electronic Warfare (Communications & Radar)
We plan to run a similar event next year, in the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about this year’s event, please contact your Antycip account manager, or contact your local Antycip office.
To download the presentations and slides of the event, please contact us.